Music Production with Cubase
This course gives students essential essential music production skills in Cubase. We will start with with the basics and guide you through to producing a finished track master. It is perfect for beginners but even if you have been making music for some time you will benefit from learning professional techniques that may have otherwise stayed buried in the manual. All major Audio FX are covered including Filters, Distortion, Delay, Vocoder, EQ, Compression and Reverb.
All personal tuition courses will be focused on the style of music you want to make. We will talk about your aspirations. We will disect your favourite genre and artists, anaylise it together and work from the ground up.
levitra online - here you can buy all kinds of drugs.
• Introduction to Cubase
• Signal flow and connections
• Integrating audio interfaces and controllers
• Use of editors and session view window
• Improving workflow
• Creative use of software instruments
• Programming drums, melodies and basslines
• Audio editing and basic recording
• Time stretching and tempo manipulation
• Creative use of sampling techniques
• Track arrangement and production techniques
• Basic mixdown techniques
• Sound principles and monitoring
• Understanding equalizers and filters
• Using compressors and limiters
• Creative use of delay, reverb and modulation effects
• Separation, stereo imaging and placement
• Basic Mastering techniques